Hiring the Right Moving Company
How do you select a moving company that best fits your needs?
- First, ask for suggestions and recommendations.
- Watch out for fly-by-night operations. They look like a bargain, but you will get what you paid for.
- Ask for a written contract and estimate. ( Watch out for movers that give you the pricing over the phone.)
- Confirm they are covered by insurance, and clear up their policy regarding lost or broken items. Ensure that you receive a print of their insurance certificate.
- Lastly, always ask what circumstances would result in extra charges being applied. The number 1 complaint received about movers by the BBB is unexpected additional charges
If you’re looking for professional help to sell your home, contact us at 401-396-2888. We’re always glad to help!