Does the Property Meet the “Lifestyle Test”
Lifestyle is an essential basis when shopping for a new home. After all, a house and its surrounding area are the places where a lot of your lifestyle is going to be experienced.
So when considering a new house, think about the lifestyle to which the real estate is going to lend itself. Ask yourself:
- How much fun do we do?
- How important is the location of good schools?
- How long is the travel to work?
- What size of a backyard do we require?
- Do we need a recreation room?
- How fast and easy will it be to get to baseball practices, dance lesson, movies, golfing and other stuff that my family and I will enjoy?
- How crucial is it in a quiet location?
- Do we want a neighboring park where we can jog, play with the children, and walk with the dog?
This list is only an example. You must create your list of questions to ask yourself when considering a particular home. A good REALTOR® can aide you find the best home. For assistance, contact us at 401-396-2888. We’re always glad to help!
Here is the latest market update. I also mention this article in the video update.